Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Cute Kids Valentine's Ideas

With Valentines Day just around the corner it's time to start thinking about what the kids will take this year for their class Valentines Party. I'm determined to get ahead so I have already order my 3 boys their personalized stickers and bags. We have two February Birthdays, end of the season basketball tournaments and and a trip planned so I really have no choice. I've put together so cute ideas below that won't break the bank or take you hours to put together.

Groupdealz Valentines
If your child has a large class you can't beat this. Group Dealz has 48 personalized stickers for $5.95 and 25 styles to choose from.


That Party Chick offers these cute Tic Tac Toe Valentines, this will come to you as a file so you can print as many as you need.
Dots and Gingham offers these cute tags that you simply attach to a small bag of goldfish. I love the idea of giving a non sugary snack!


This cute idea can be found at Abigail Designs

2 comments: