Friday, December 11, 2015

About this blog

      My name is Jamie and I am a wife and mother to four kids. I grew up in Oklahoma and went to the University of Oklahoma were I ran track and met my husband who played football. A few years later we were married, he was drafted to play football and off to Kansas City we went. We soon had our first son Tyson, a few years later came Maddox. We then moved to Florida as my husband was now playing for the Bucanneers. Jax came a year after that. From there my husband played for the New Orleans Saints and Seattle but the boys and I moved back to Kansas City where we had maintained a home. After 9 years playing in the NFL my husband retired. Although 3 boys were keeping us extremely busy we were blessed with one more surprise, finally a girl. Emilia completed our family at 6.    
We are the ultimate overly active and overly committed family. My boys play Competitive soccer, football, baseball, basketball and golf. I love to decorate for holidays, throw big parties and be crafty. A few years ago my oldest, who was 8 at the time, was diagnosed with Crohn's disease. This forever change our lives. This blog will be about our journey through it all. Sometimes, just fun crafts and projects I love. But also how through much prayer and lifestyle change my son is now 100% healthy and not one Crohn's marker to be found in him. Welcome to the Wilkerson's blessed Mess! 

1 Thessalonians 5
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment