Sunday, December 13, 2015

                                  Christmas Parties Prep
This week is always my get it done week. It's the last week of school before Christmas break. Which means class parties, teacher's gifts, Christmas programs and my last week to get anything done around the house before it's filled with kids 24 hours a day. I currently have piles of my "to do" projects stacked everywhere. My hall, my wrapping room, my office, you get the idea.

This is part of my "organized" mess! This year I've opted out of the goodie bags for each of the kids to take to school and decided to make snowman Hershey bars.
I found the printables for those here: Snowman Wrapper
I'll be visiting each boys classroom this week to help them put together "snowman soup" to take home. There are tons of free printable tags that can be found on pintrest but I found mine here:
Snowman Soup
Another project is putting together our "Ho Ho Ho" from The "Ding Dong" packages. The kids will then drop them on the porches of their friends as a fun little gift. Pictures to come of that. But cute tags can be found at this blog if you are looking to do this as gifts to your neighbors:
ho-ho-ho-tags
I thought I had simplified this year and as a sit typing the projects for the week ahead I'm starting to think I've pretty much lost my mind as usual. However, stay tuned for tutorials and to see what I can pull off.

No comments:

Post a Comment