Wednesday, December 23, 2015

                        School Christmas Party Favors
With three boys in school this year I decided to do simpler party favors, but still cute of course! For my 3rd graders class I made snowman soup packs and attached them to cute glass milk bottles that were found at target. This was pretty easy to put together. 

I purchased pre-packaged hot chocolate mix to speed up the assembly and to cut down on the mess. I found boxes of mix for $1 each at target. I opted to get the snowman marshmallow peeps, $1.85 a pack and a large box of Candy canes was $2. 
 
 These are the milk bottles from Target's $1 section. Total spent for 16 favors came in a little under $25.
I used ziplock bags I had and folded them in half.
Attach the snowman soup labels to ziplock bag and tie on the candy canes.

Then just tie the ribbon and the neck of the bottle.


For Kindergarten I made Hershey Bar Snowman. These were so easy and took about 10-15 minutes to put together 16 favors.


Start out with the full size chocolate bars and printed snowman. I folded one size in and taped it to the bar to keep the wrapper from sliding and then folded the other side in and closed it with another pice of clear tape.


I actually forgot to buy fleece from the fabric store so I found some wide ribbon in my wrapping room and then grabbed thin red & white ribbon to tie the hats together.

Attach the ribbon or felt with a hot glue gun. Then tie the thinner ribbon around to give them the hat shape.
These ended up costing around $10 for 16 favors.
 
Lastly, for my 5th grader I made for of the snowman soup packs. I did these a little different with regular marshmallows and different printables. I was able to make 15 for $8 and it only took 10 minutes to throw these together!






No comments:

Post a Comment